The Gruene River Haven is a fantastic location to experience all that the New Braunfels and Gruene area have to offer. Situated directly on the Guadalupe River with 150 feet of river frontage it is the perfect location for family reunions, corporate events, small intimate weddings or any group gathering. The property is within one mile of downtown Gruene with its variety of shops, restaurants, and famous dance hall and within a few miles of all the attractions of downtown New Braunfels. The house is a cozy setting which features 9 bedrooms that sleep 22 in total with virtually every room in the house having an amazing view of the Guadalupe River. The grounds consist of covered and shaded patios surrounded by large pecan and oak trees, a large fire pit area and a lush green lawn leading down to the river. Along the riverfront there are huge ancient cypress trees towering over a private floating river dock perfect for toobing, kayaking, or fishing.
- 55" outdoor smart TV w/cable on the patio
- Smart TV w/cable in the Living Room
- Smart TVs w/cable in every bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large dining areas for holiday meals
- Air conditioning & heat
- Propane fired BBQ grill
- Wood/Charcoal Smoker
- 12 foot long cedar plank patio "Star Bar"
- Propane fired patio fire table
- Cold weather propane fired patio heater
- Large wood burning fire pit
- Parking for up to 10 vehicles (overflow parking available)
- Kayaks and toobs available
- Reservations for individual rooms can be considered within 1 week of anticipated stay
- For adventurous couples and families or if you need additional space we offer our Gruene River Glamping package
Also, take a look at our sister property the Gruene River Guest House less than 2 miles away on the Guadalupe River.
Comal County WORD Permit #L1494
Ready to book?
Click here and search for the dates you would like to stay with us.